Thinking youre attractive but having a lot of insecurities is like having a crush on yourself but not knowing if you like yourself back.
SOMEONE SAID IT
I obsess over people
I honestly would not be running a one direction blog if I didn’t think the boys were genuinely good people. That is what attracted me to them in the first place. You can just tell that they are genuine, generous, kind, and good hearted. THIS is why I love them. Not just for their looks and talent, but because they are truly inspiring and deserve to be respected and looked up to.
If you’re “losing respect” for 5sos that’s your opinion and I won’t argue with you. But don’t sit here and complain about them on your blog and try to tell fans that their idols are bad people. Don’t crush other people’s happiness just because you no longer feel the same way.
- Ashton draws butterflies on the wrists of fans that self-harm
- They are all (esp. Calum) heavily involved with TWLOHA
- One time they couldn’t go outside their hotel to greet fans so Ashton threw down a bunch of crumpled up papers and when the fans opened them up it said “we love you!:)” and a few other sweet things
- A body guard pushed a fan away from the boys and Luke told him to stop and he pushed past the guard to give her a hug and take a picture (Oh, she happened to be a bigger girl by the way, in case you actually believe that 5sos care about their fan’s weight)
- They did 5C5D instead of taking a break because they felt bad some fans didn’t have the opportunity to see them live
- In a twitcam Ashton accidentally made the comment of how he’s gonna switch to a diet of almonds because it’ll get him fit and Calum got extremely defensive and started saying not to promote that even as a joke (basically big shout out to Calum for being aware some fans have EDs you go Calum)
- They’ve been doing tours non-stop, back-to-back. They’ve been doing meet-ups/meet and greets and haven’t even had time for their families and friends because they just want to make their fans happy.
- A fan (who happens to be my friend) was crying once at a M&G because she was so insecure about her weight and Ashton told her to chin up and that she was beautiful the way she was
- Luke bought Starbucks for a fan who couldn’t afford it
- Ashton offered to buy a fan a t-shirt she wanted because she couldn’t afford it and it was her birthday
But yeah, sure! 5sos are so rude and totally don’t care about their fans, it’s so obvious. Maybe you should do some research and stop believing every god damn rumour you hear? Stop being bitter and salty, remove the stick from your ass, find some real proof 5sos “don’t care” and are “not nice”, and then you can hit me up.
also lets remember;
- Ashton went and bought donuts for fans standing outside
- 5sos threw a pizza party for a ton of fans in LA?